- Oversee payroll operations of APAC countries through management of country vendor service levels and ensure compliance to local regulations.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and provide support in all matters representing the payroll function. Closely manage escalations
- Collaborate with country, regional and global departments to develop solutions to complex payroll and related matters.
- Work within a dynamic team of colleagues from multiple locations where cross support to other colleagues is also required.
- Take ownership of processes and serve as point of contact for all payroll operations escalations and query resolution.
- From time to time undertake special projects and initiatives to achieve more efficient and compliant operations.
- Ensure all administration is maintained for: filing standards; closing of customer queries, and other regulatory requirements, etc.
- adaptable to change
- continuous improvement focus
- facilitating of workshops/meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent extensive studies qualification
- At least 8-10 years of previous Payroll Operations experience
- APAC Regional exposure with end to end multi-country experience
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors
- Has coordinated and managed communication between multiple stakeholders/BPO Teams.
- Have experience with Strategic initiatives and administrative experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.