- Be involved in Analysis, Customer Interaction and Investigations.
- Incumbent is required to work closely together with the client's law enforcement teams that handle compliance workflows
- He/She would be closely working with client-based platforms to communicate with law enforcement agencies on compliance/non-compliance matters
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving changes at client project
- Strong soft skills: Self-Confidence, Dealing with Complexity
- Excellent communication skills in English: verbal, written skills
- Demonstrate speed at carrying out tasks, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to learn quickly
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through to closure of issues
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Singaporeans preferred due to the urgency of hire
- Candidates with call center experience have an added advantage
- Monday – Fridays work schedule
- Willing to support weekend shift on a staggered rotation.
- Willing to support on PH holiday
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.