Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- This is a sales program management role –working closely with the rest of the organization (operations, products clients’ team etc) to help shape proposals to clients, represent Cloud in client meetings, help close the sale and support the implementation and delivery of the solution once sold. While you will not be responsible for origination, the sales capture role is a crucial one within the Accenture sales process
- help shape the narrative and sales story and how ICI overall engages with clients, shape strategy around account delivery, build relationships with Heads of Departments and other senior stakeholders.
- be the key driver for business for ICI and for Accenture’s cloud solutions in the region
- lead senior client conversations, telling the story of Accenture cloud capabilities working closely with client account leads and Accenture Technology
- take the lead on shaping and forming opportunities, supported by our solution architects and our delivery team
- you will be a key member of our ICI leadership team and play a key role on how we shape, articular, sell and deliver our offer across the region
- Develop and own the business plan for one key cloud platform across the region, work with our senior Industry leaders to set up the cloud business for success
- 10+ years’ experience in Cloud
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex client problems
- Track record of sales and driving growth
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies and platforms
- Relationships with key cloud platforms is a plus
- Extensive experience working in 1 or more Asian markets, with a demonstrated understanding of opportunities facing large organizations in the region
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.