- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Accounting
- Bank Accounting
- Funds Management
- Special Purpose Ledger.
- Product costing
- Profit Center Accounting
- Profitability Analysis
- Activity Based Costing
- Experience working on S/4 HANA
- Proven experience gathering and documenting Functional Requirements
- Proven experience transitioning Functional Requirement to Technical Requirements
- Extensive business process and functional knowledge
- Proven Client-facing experience across multiple industries is also highly desired
- Cross SAP module integration
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.