Join Accenture and be a key part of Singapore’s transformation into a Smart Nation!
The Health & Public Service Operating Group is renowned for digitally empowering governments and other public service organisations globally to become more effective, efficient, and engaged in a modern world. At Accenture Singapore, the Smart Nation initiative is the bedrock to the work we do where we envision a better life for Singaporeans by delivering innovative, meaningful, and delightful citizen services.
We are shaping the future of Health & Public Service through developing citizen-centric strategies and service delivery models, unlocking the digital value of Smart Nation by working on new and emerging technologies that change the way we live, work, and play; and celebrating our individuality and diversity with a passionate, committed and high-performing team. We work with purpose, do work that matters and bring our visions to life!
The IT Operations & Service Delivery Lead is responsible for driving continuous improvement approach for complex services in intricate scenarios such as multi-sites delivery, multi-vendors, and providing high visibility for global stakeholders.
- Supporting the central operations and delivery of the Operations team in managing resources, projects, and budgets to meet both the goals of these teams and clients served
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an occasionally high-pressure environment
- Managing collaborating with vendors and the Service budget
- Setting the priority and alignment of the Service with the Client's day to day business requirements
- Providing focus and accountability for end-to-end service context
- Reporting on the escalations to the Client (and reasons for such escalations) in respect of issues with other vendors
- Identifying and proposing Continual Service Improvement Actions
- Allocating actions to remedy any Service failure or prevent reoccurrence of any Service failures
- Owning and driving activities with internal teams and clients, ensuring comprehensive delivery of work in the Operations
- Leading the day-to-day activities of the Operations team and coordinate with managers to develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures
- Managing client to drive activities to closure
- Coordinating the identification of resource needs to support Operations efforts and manage the daily activities of the teams in alignment with project plans
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 6 - 7 years of experience in Services Management or Service Delivery is a must
- Certification in ITIL Services Management will be an advantage
- Working understanding of software development and maintenance lifecycle
- Knowledge and understanding in infrastructure operations and delivery work is a must
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.