- Lead teams that are designing and delivering SAP transformation programs with focus in PP (Production Planning) Domain
- Help our clients to define technology roadmaps and digital-ready solutions leveraging latest S/4 and SAP Leonardo technologies
- Take on leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
- Manage business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Act as project manager or workstream leads in leading projects or workstreams respectively
- Develop your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
- Build rapport and relationship with clients
- Flexible with travel arrangement in order to support our clients across the ASEAN region
- Excellent communication skills: A consultant is expected to communicate effectively with senior individuals from the client, junior team members from his/her implementation team, co employees at the same level & senior managers above his/her level.
- Scoping and delivering SAP implementation and roll-out
- Scoping and delivering of technology assessment and roadmap exercise
- Application of design thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Experience of delivering large scale SAP solutions
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Passion for technology trends both within SAP and non-SAP e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
- Experience within one or more of the retail, consumer goods, life sciences, logistics and industrial industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
- We offer a transparent career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.