- Relationship management with existing clients
- Manage and oversee delivery across global teams and ensure tight governance on assigned contracts
- Manage and delivery on the committed revenue and CCI #s to the firm.
- Identify opportunities within the current support framework to drive solutions with the client and achieve organic growth
- Build bottom up solution and drive key levers to close the sales for each of the contracts.
- Program manage projects driven for capability development/new opportunity identification/tool and dashboard for performance management (of ops) etc.
- Work closely with CSG to push thru areas of opportunities
- Great written and oral communication
- Capability to multitask and work under pressure
- Close understanding of operations (especially delivery)
- Strong financial acumen and good with numbers
- Ability to navigate through the Accenture structure and focus on delivering outcomes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.