- Provides leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services.
- Plans and manages operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives.
- Provides leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility.
- Manages relations with client and internal leadership and stakeholders
- Designs and implements programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support client's Learning Operations strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations.
- Oversees daily task load for coordination activities, ensuring quality and efficient delivery across a wide range of activities Coordinators execute such as workspace/meeting reservation and set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, floor operations support, space utilization management, stock and maintain appearance of classrooms, SWAG storage and setup, and/or other services.
- Performs administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- Conducts quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- Supports Coordinators with hosting and greeting/directing employees and/or tours for non-employees attending session, training facilitators and guest speakers, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- May engage with vendors to process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guideline.
- Problem-solves by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Acts as a resource for questions from stakeholders and training participants.
- Supports tracking attendance/completion quality assurance for in-person sessions as required.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude and ability to engage with new / various stakeholders
- Critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution, facilitation, negotiation
- Good time management skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Workplace Solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years project management, event planning, customer experience and execution
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.