As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together.
Are you ready to join our Technology Advisory practice to help clients rethink how technology can make them more agile, flexible and a ‘borderless’ business? Do you want to help the biggest brands define and implement a strategy that will reduce the operational cost of IT changes while increasing speed of delivery and resiliency of production systems? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform early ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented Architecture solutions?
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
- you will be part of the P&L and will be exposed to learn how to be a business operator of a Fortune F500 company. Products clients includes CG&S, Retail, etc. (to be completed)
- Your primary priority will be to advise the C-suite of our most prestigious clients on their Digital Strategy and overall Technology agenda and shape / deliver disruptive transformations for them. This requires a good understanding of the business strategy concepts and their technology implications and a good understanding of what can technology offers in terms of business outcomes across different domains: digital and non-ERP, ERP, AI, analytics, blockchain, cloud
- You will be the orchestrator of the client’s relationship for Accenture and will be in charge of generating pull through opportunities for the rest of the business
- Developing Tech Strategy and Enterprise Architectures in complex environments.
- Solution, application and technical architecture using industry-relevant experiences, solutions and architecture
- Architecture design including application, development, execution and operations architectures
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Ideally you would need to prove be experience in both technology advisory, C-suite advisory, and delivery of successful IT Transformation and Digital Transformation
- Ability to drive a business case focused on Technology for CFOs and CIOs, ability to pitch the enterprise architecture value across the different domains (front-office like multi-channels and digital commerce, middle office and supply chain, back-office) and disruptive models around support and IT operations (application and infrastructure support)
- Experience within one or more of the: Life Sciences, Real-estate, transport – freight & logistics industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.