Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drives delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business and Technology Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
SAP SuccessFactors professionals design, implement and deploy SuccessFactors human resources solutions for Employee Central, Performance & Goals Management, Compensation Management, Succession & Career Development Planning, Recruiting Execution, Learning Management and Workforce Analytics. They design, build, test and deploy HR and talent management processes.
As a leader in the SuccessFactors implementation market, we have a growing SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) practice including both SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors professionals and we are looking for experienced individuals to join our thriving team.
For analysts and consultants, your role will be working closely with senior business and IT stakeholders from our clients to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of their HCM solution. For those with management experience, your role may include managing a project workstream working alongside client stakeholders.
- Facilitating client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality;
- Acting in a client facing role to determine business requirements;
- Identifying how the HCM/SFSF solution can be best utilised to meet client requirements;
- Providing support to the interface workstream to understand business scenarios and integration between the solution and other applications;
- Supporting testing, training and change management workstreams.
Responsibilities for candidates with relevant team leadership experience may also include:
- Creating and managing the plan for a specific project workstream e.g. design;
- Managing the end to end project lifecycle to deliver projects on time and to budget;
- Working with client stakeholders to manage client expectations.
You will have experience of working on SAP SuccessFactors implementation programmes. We are ideally looking for candidates that have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a solid understanding of project management methodologies. Experience of large-scale, high profile and complex SAP HCM/SuccessFactors implementation programmes delivering to tight timescales is highly desirable.
Expertise should include:
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience in SuccessFactors Compensation
- Must have experience operating in a client facing or similar role
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.