Join Accenture and be a key part of Singapore’s transformation into a Smart Nation!
The Health & Public Service Operating Group is renowned for digitally empowering governments and other public service organisations globally to become more effective, efficient, and engaged in a modern world. At Accenture Singapore, the Smart Nation initiative is the bedrock to the work we do where we envision a better life for Singaporeans by delivering innovative, meaningful, and delightful citizen services.
We are shaping the future of Health & Public Service through developing citizen-centric strategies and service delivery models, unlocking the digital value of Smart Nation by working on new and emerging technologies that change the way we live, work, and play; and celebrating our individuality and diversity with a passionate, committed and high-performing team. We work with purpose, do work that matters and bring our visions to life!
We are looking for a Consulting Manager who will be responsible for designing and implementing transformational industry and functional solutions to drive business value for our clients.
- You will be involved in Defense & Public Safety projects where we work with clients in dealing with increasing threats, strengthening the community through Total Defence, and harnessing innovations to tackle even the most complex issues. One of the more recent highlights include the revamping of the National Service portal (NS Portal) under the Ministry of Defence.
- You will be involved in Health projects where we help healthcare clients be future-ready by implementing innovative digital solutions to deliver more effective, efficient, and affordable healthcare and to enable insight driven health. One of the more recent highlights include the successful creation of the National Electronic Health Record (NEHR) for the Ministry of Health.
- You will be involved in Citizen Services projects where we apply cutting edge thinking to reimagine the delivery of citizen services and supports government interaction from “cradle to grave” to drive greater public value. The team has built the SingPass and CorpPass platforms to allow for a single Digital Identity (personal and corporate) to access government digital services
Profile of a Management Consulting Professional
- Works collaboratively with clients and partners to envision, design and deliver technology solutions to create business value for our customers.
- Brings strong communication skills to understand and works with clients from different industries and backgrounds.
- Brings passion and commitment to working with clients to solve business problems.
- Understands and brings innovation to their work in both technology and business.
- Strives to grow their personal capabilities to become a leader and trusted expert in industry, business and technology domains
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where in-depth analysis of situations or issues is required
- Works closely with clients to understand, identifies issues and designs and delivers business and technology enabled solutions for them
- Understands and brings innovation to their work in both technology and business areas
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Grows Management consulting work in their teams and effectively manages and develops the team’s management consulting capabilities
- Develops new innovative Management Consulting assets, collateral and ideas that can be reused across clients
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Independently makes decisions that have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Able to identify and articulate the value of a proposed or delivered solution
- At least 6 years of industry/consulting experience for Managers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience with Digital Transformation, Corporate Strategy Review, Strategic Workforce Planning, Digital HR, Talent Strategy, Behavior Change and experience associated with workforce and organizational transition activities
- Strong knowledge of how digital technologies can reinvent the employee experience and redesigns organizations to be more agile
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.