- End-to-end implementation of Oracle ERP solutions for our clients in Oracle EBS and Cloud ERP
- Contribute to functional and technical specifications and design
- Support customizations, change requests, configurations and testing
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Oracle ERP, with prior exposure in implementing Oracle ERP solutions, ideally Oracle EBS and Cloud ERP
- Ideally trained and certified in Oracle financials with an understanding of other applications (Procurement, Projects, EPM, Supply Chain, HCM)
- Strong communication, presenting and influencing skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.