Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Project Management Office (PMO) Lead/Manager is responsible for managing the day to day operations and delivering quality performance measures for our clients.
- Working with different internal teams to manage current change processes and reviewing the existing processes
- Preparing, tracking, and reporting the project financials, expenses, and billings
- Coordinating with the other projects for the movement of resources
- Supporting the team with management of on-boarding, off-boarding, and updating of all resources
- Ensuring that all internal and client requirements are met
- Documenting key notes and action items, distributing both internally and client facing, proactively driving for action item results and resolution
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Working experience in Program or Project Management and Service Management are preferred
- Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP) will be an advantage
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.