- Application of core recruiting skills: Overseeing and supporting the structuring and on-time delivery of the overall recruitment updates, analyses and deliverables; synthesizing and preparing storylines; co creating with the business across the full range of topics within recruitment
- Advocate of the business: Reach out and connect through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Agility: Be able to respond to changes and work with ambiguity. Work with minimal supervision and drive changes.
- Collaboration and Ownership of projects: Structuring the project plan; ensuring full consistency with Accenture methodologies, communication standards and best practices; tracking progress of the project against the work plan; Ensuring the quality of project deliverables; balancing the competing demands.
- Innovation: Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identify issues and come up with recommendations and actions. Ideate on new initiatives and incorporating best-practices into the recruiting process.
- Truly Human: Understand, empathize issues and competing interests with a key focus on our high touch and engagement philosophy.
- Minimum of 4 years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in recruitment in the professional services space.
- Experience in recruitment in Top Tier MBA schools (preferred but not required)
- Demonstrated success of driving change within the organization
- Stakeholder Management: to ensure timely acknowledgement/response to both internal (hiring managers, fellow HR colleagues) and external (candidates) stakeholders and improving the recruitment experience
- Resilience: to thrive in an intense and high-pressure environment
- Mental Agility: to be able to adapt and understand the ever-changing technology landscape and partner with the business to fulfill the latest talent needs
- Curiosity: to think outside-of-the-box and beyond the usual channels/tactics to compete in the current war for talent
- Strong Communications: to be able to convey and receive messages clearly and ensure that both parties' understanding are on the same level
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.