- Minimum of 4 years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in recruitment in the professional services space.
- Experience in recruitment in Top Tier MBA schools (preferred but not required)
- Demonstrated success of driving change within the organization
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Stakeholder Management: to ensure timely acknowledgement/response to both internal (hiring managers, fellow HR colleagues) and external (candidates) stakeholders and improving the recruitment experience
- Resilience: to thrive in an intense and high-pressure environment
- Mental Agility: to be able to adapt and understand the ever-changing technology landscape and partner with the business to fulfill the latest talent needs
- Curiosity: to think outside-of-the-box and beyond the usual channels/tactics to compete in the current war for talent
- Strong Communications: to be able to convey and receive messages clearly and ensure that both parties' understanding are on the same level
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.