- Review and Approve or deny connections within a review tool based on client Policy.
- Review data provided by advertisers or internal sales teams and validate it matches the corresponding internal CRM object (e.g. the contact for the advertiser’s company).
- Review subjective content (e.g. Ads run by the advertiser or the account billing address) and tag it to existing Client Relationship Management listings.
- Read, understand and make decisions based on policy documents
- Correspond with internal salespeople regarding any appeals filed.
- Review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets
- Provide feedback on trends identified in reviews.
- General data entry related tasks.
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
- Familiar with and user of social media products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
- Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Good problem solving
- Working location – Chai Chee
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA OH - Cincinnati
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
USA CA - San Francisco
Media Relations Analyst - English
Business Process Delivery
USA IL - Chicago
Accenture Strategy, Lean Transformation Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.