- Develop and refresh industry go-to-market strategies to drive sales and grow market share in the Life Science Industry
- Build and maintain the internal network (i.e., ecosystem) to advance industry solutions in the marketplace and align and mobilize internal resources
- Build and grow internal capabilities and community to support industry-specific engagements and projects
- Apply industry knowledge and expertise to deliver industry solutions and business services, providing subject matter expertise, market leadership, and thought leadership
- Experience in driving Patient centric commercial execution and improving Patient outcomes through digital care models.
- Demonstrated track record of improving HCP / Patient engagement through digital innovation and supporting the growth of the business through product launches, multi-channel marketing and patient support programs.
- Experience in designing and executing connected engagement solutions to support HCP/ Patient activation, acquisition, development, and retention across Brands and markets.
- Able to drive improved engagement and value through analytics based “Real World Evidence""
- Create and strengthen the link between industry challenges and Accenture offerings, supporting further development of credentials for our business services, offerings and campaigns
- Shape our business by developing the most innovative and differentiated industry assets and offerings to create value for our clients
- Minimum 10 years of strong industry operational experience in Life Science Industry (preferably in Consulting)
- Familiarity with digital solutions including Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Wearables, Social Media, Mobile app and Multi-Channel Marketing.
- Experience in complex multi country roll out of connected Patient / HCP engagement solutions
- Experienced in handling large scale programs is highly regarded within a consulting environment or industry
- Process improvement experience with a practical and ‘can do’ attitude to lead projects by example, coaching and mentoring your team
- Able to travel within region as applicable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.