Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The HR Business Partner Associate Manager is committed to developing and delivering the Talent Strategy and HR results aligned to business objectives for the entity they support. They provide a unified HR face and create strategic talent management programs to improve workforce performance. This can include defining requirements and confirming suitability of HR strategy, programs, processes and services, monitoring effectiveness of existing HR programs and services and engaging with HR service delivery on issues and resolution. They act as a "sounding board" to entity executive team and provide counsel to leadership on people issues; i.e. career planning and leadership development which foster a people-centric culture. They partner with other HR groups to ensure relevancy of programs and initiatives and facilitate implementation planning by providing entity specific insight.
- Develop and Execute the Strategy
- Accountable for working with the business unit & geographic (ASEAN) HR leadership to integrate talent strategies at the geographic level
- Drive the implementation of the talent strategy and priorities aligned to the objectives of the business unit
- Works with Business Lead/s to set and communicate demand fulfillment priorities
- Represent HR at the business table & manage the relationship between HR and business decision makers
- Drive Performance & Delivery Excellence
- Enable business visibility and decision making for optimized supply capacity
- Accountable for ensuring HR priorities are implemented within the Business Unit and engage with HR service delivery on issues, confirm adequacy of resolution (Inclusion & Diversity, Human Capital) and drive change efforts to meet the business requirements
- Define the strategy for Performance Achievement implementation for Leaders and Below Leaders within the Business Unit
- Participate in a broad range of HR processes by providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, providing planning input and communicating to business leadership (including Performance Achievement, payroll & resource planning activities)
- Create and Implement Innovative Solutions
- Monitor the people implications of the business/market conditions and facilitate changes as needed to deliver desired business outcomes
- Foster the acceptance and implement of people initiatives
- Collaborate with other HRBPs within the geography to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs
- Develop Key Relationships
- Collaborate with Service Delivery to ensure appropriate talent is identified, recruited, developed, deployed, promoted, & retained to enable the business to deliver on the business strategy
- Provide advice and consulting services to line business executives on the planning, application and management of human capital
- Maximizes business impact and value creation
- Identifies and implements tangible, realistic solutions that are grounded in economic, stakeholder, and environmental value for the entity
- Consistently demonstrates sound business understanding and judgment
- Navigates through short and long term agenda with agility
- Executed against business strategy and grounded in economic value to address the entity needs
- Actively develops self and others for career and business success
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and a hunger for innovation
- Increases expertise by building market relevant capabilities
- Creates an inclusive environment where everyone is treated with respect
- Anticipates, takes mitigating steps to avoid, and quickly resolves issues that occur
- Demonstrates the ability to be comfortable with complexity, ambiguity and uncertainty
- Identifies risk exposure proactively and mitigates risk through effective decision making and clear understanding of business strategy and desired outcomes
- Organizes, manages and delivers exceptional service
- Assesses, designs, implements, and executes processes and programs supporting operating strategy
- Communicate effectively
- Presents ideas clearly and concisely in verbal and written communications
- Employs a clear and direct communication style and projects business confidence and presence to influence and engage others effectively
- Creates and communicates a compelling vision
- Develops enduring, trusted relationships internally and externally (e.g., with our clients, the marketplace and alumni)
- Build and expands our business by initiating and developing enduring, trust based relationships internally, with our clients and/or the business community
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of Human Resources experience
- Proven success in contributing to a global, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to program manage complex initiatives to success
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written/oral) and interpersonal skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.