- Develop, manage and execute an integrated, aligned and end-to-end communication strategy that builds a positive market image for the Accenture brand, increasing our share of voice in the market.
- Work directly with the Singapore country managing director and executive leadership team to achieve strategic external communications outcomes that ensure we build brand awareness and understanding across all priority areas and industries.
- Work hand in hand with the Singapore marketing team to develop and implement integrated campaigns tied directly to key client issues and strategic business priorities. The alignment of media spend, consistency of messaging and strong brand positioning is fundamental to this integrated approach.
- Collaborate with the global Accenture corporate communications team to ensure consistency of global and local strategies and alignment of corporate interests across Singapore.
- The primary focus will be on Singapore, but there will be some cross-ASEAN media relations work in alignment with marketing objectives in the region.
- Work closely with the client account teams to increase proactive win announcements and client references to drive a strong and differentiated position for Singapore.
- Facilitate formal media training for key Accenture executive spokespeople.
- Lead local issues management (client, employee & corporate) in close collaboration with global issues management team to protect and enhance Accenture’s brand locally.
- Collaborate with social media teams across the company to promote targeted content.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with journalists in Tier 1 publications.
- Bachelor's degree or other four-year university degree
- Minimum of 10-12 years' experience in media relations/corporate communications (corporate or agency experience preferred)
- Minimum of 10-12 years' experience analyzing, disseminating and communication complex information and developing clear "media-ready" messages
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Senior Systems Administrator Specailist - Denver, CO or Edina, MN
Information Technology Operations
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Industry Solutions and Services Senior Manager
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.