Join Accenture and help transform Singapore into a Smart Nation! The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Health & Public Services Operating Group helps public service organizations, health care provider networks and health care payers achieve high performance—enabling them to deliver better social, economic and health outcomes for the individuals and families they serve.
As a Full Stack Developer (Java), you will contribute to the development and delivery of both client and server software. You will be programming both backend and frontend applications using frameworks like Angular, React, and Node. Join us and get the opportunity to develop by learning new applications, programs and platforms while at the same time, keeping abreast of new technological advances.
What you will get to do in this role:
- Design, build and implement mobile/web/custom applications based on specification and work with different stakeholders to ensure successful software release
- Develop scalable codes and solutions
- Execute unit testing and identify software defects
- Improve the existing software configuration
- Take part in code review activities and ensure high quality standards are met
- Propose innovative solutions and ideas to improve productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of development experiences
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Experience in at least one full Software Development Life Cycle would be preferable
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of different databases such as Oracle, MSSQL or MySQL would be a plus.
- Good communication and written skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.