Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The People Advisor role supports general human resources activities for the operating group. He / she works with leadership to understand the business environment and to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to address work priorities for employees. This role will have the opportunity to support different verticals and business groups from time to time in order to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Serves as an advisor/coach to line managers on people related matters such as employee performance, employee relations and new initiatives etc.
- Facilitates employee engagements, people programs and activities by coaching line managers and providing advisory support to executives
- Team with other People Advisors to share and implement best practices across the organisation
- Support new and ongoing Human Capital Strategy initiatives
Performance Achievement, Professional Development, and Training
- Execute Career Management programs and processes and understand Career Development assets/tools content in order to educate supervisors
- Implement & Coordinate performance achievement processes
Employee Relations and Employee Transitions
- Support and advise executives on HR policy, ensuring compliance to the company's policies
- Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve personnel issues
- Coach line managers, enabling them to develop and guide employees and become more effective in handling people matters
- Executes all activities related to employee life cycle
- Prepare, deliver and/or support local New Joiner Orientation, including classroom conduct and related activities
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience, preferably from a professional services or consulting-related business
- Hands-on employee relations experience with exposure to career / performance management and compensation
- Knowledge of Employment Law
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsets along with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort with conflict management & ability to navigate through complex issues
- Track record of working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.