Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disruptor? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
The AIP Sales Engineer
is a product expert, with deep knowledge on one or more assets in the platform.
He is responsible to help shaping proposals, to demonstrate the
assets to client and client teams, fitting the proposed solution to specific
client business issues. He's able to connect client issues with asset features
and describe how they can be solved. AIP Sales Engineer is also engaged in
initial phases of sold projects, to ensure that the delivery follows the track
that was agreed during the sales phase.
Main skill are: ability to demo the sw product, making the product presentation relevant for the client. Sales Engineer connects client need with software features: standard or configured. Sales Engineers explain, prove and quantify the ROI of the product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supports Sales Leads on opportunities, aiming to progress the opportunity to the next stage
- Collects requirements, gives high level feasibility evaluation of requirement
- Supports RFP and RFI
- Meets clients and client teams
- Collects key pricing drivers to support pricing
- Deep expertise in any app in his domain, fully familiar with all the standard collaterals available
- Masters any standard product demo in his domain
- Aware of the full app catalog
- Is able to demo the toolset allowing the creation and updating of apps, or embedded analytics models
- Is able to tweak a demo to make it relevant for customer (eg: customer data in demo) either autonomously or leveraging prototyping team
- Collects requirements and uses mockup tool to create prototypes mockups
- Leads the prototyping team building a prototype
- Maintains key product presale deliverables (Onepager, Value stream, WTD/WTS, Demo)
- Creates/updates demo scripts according to standard product demo guidelines, highlighting new features and differentiators
- Harvests collaterals that proved useful to demonstrate app value, sending to the sales support portal
- Provides point of contact for apps in his space for Marketing
- Supports marketing activities, such as internal webinars or events
- Fills form for new wins and credentials, according to Sales request
- Domain background and jargon
- Strong background in Analytics. Degree in Statistics, Economics or equivalent experience
- Good communication skills, appropriate standing for customer facing job, presentation skills
- Customer requirements: has ability to collect, summarize, analyze evaluate high level feasibility, share with team
- Familiarity with modeling tools or visualization tools.
- Familiarity with Python, SQL, other scripting languages
- English: good working knowledge
- Ability to manage team in order to build: poc, contextualized demos or prototypes (according to seniority)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.