- Interfaces with the Senior Account leadership and appropriate leadership within the Service Delivery Operations (SDO) organisation.
- Responsible for helping to solution new opportunities, working closely with Solution Architects, Pricing Teams as well as oversee the successful mobilisation of new programs.
- Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
- Interaction is with peers within team before updating supervisors.
- This individual requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
- Manage monthly measurement and reporting of savings and other results and track overall progress against our agreement
- Pursue and develop relationships with stakeholders across the account .
- Participate in the execution of special initiatives or special projects to fulfil customer commitments
- Assist and/or lead process improvements to address key program challenges and to increase our ability to deliver upon our commitments
- Develop and manage internal communications across the account team
- Manage the on-boarding and assimilation of new team members
- At least 8 years working in a Management Consulting environment
- Management reporting experience (critical skill)
- Excellent Analytical skills (critical skill)
- Experience with data modelling and scripting in SQL or other languages will be valuable
- Ability to learn quickly through self-study, classroom, and hands-on experience
- Strong communication skills with all levels of internal management and clients
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Deep experience with Power Point and Excel, and be comfortable presenting to Senior Leadership
- Experience with proposal development using Power Point and compelling Story Telling will be key for this role (critical skill)
- Be able to create structure within ambiguous and unstructured situations
- Be involved from start to end of a Sales cycle – ensuring that all gaps are closed
- Bachelor's Degree (pre-requisite for this role)
- Minimum of 3 years Account Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years Consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience in a services business
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.