- Reporting directly to the regional Technology Consulting Leadership, the consultant is responsible for driving business growth in our consulting business.
- Besides Sales and Delivery of consulting services, he/she will also lead the practice building efforts for our analytics consulting team, contribute to assets and offering developments and thought leadership in Analytics/Applied Intelligence.
- This is a regional role that focuses on our clients in the Products Operating Group in ASEAN. They fall into 5 primary Industries: Industrial, Retail, CG&S, Travel & Hospitality and Life Science.
- Familiar with the broad range of related services and offerings across different parts of Accenture locally and globally.
- knowledgeable with the latest products from our primary solution partners and have a view on their relevance and applicability to meeting our clients’ business needs.
- As a member of the Products Operating Group, the Consulting Analytics / Applied Intelligence Consultant will play a critical role in shaping the sale and delivery of large complex projects
- lead collaboration efforts, understanding the KPI and needs of various stakeholders (clients, partners, and various groups within Accenture) to develop win-win arrangements within Accenture’s businesses in the NEW.
- The successful candidate needs to have either
- more than 2 years of experience leading an Analytics consulting team OR
- experience with leading one or more MNCs through the journey to becoming a data-driven organization. OR
- More than 5 years of experience implementing a broad range of Analytics/Applied Intelligence projects such as:
- Data Governance and Management
- visualizing KPIs on business dashboards
- applying advanced analytics/data science techniques to realize business values
- Implementing artificial intelligent solutions (e.g. automation, video analytics, acoustic analytics, machine learning, robotics, etc) to solve business problems
- The right candidate will need to have hands-on experience with one of the following Analytics technology stacks as well as familiarity with a broad range of solutions for visualization, advanced analytics, data injection, storage and hosting and willingness to learn new ones on the job.
- Microsoft Azure Analytics
- Amazon Web Services Analytics
- Google Cloud Platform Analytics
- The candidate also needs to be passionate about leveraging analytics solutions to deliver business outcomes, help identify and articulate a differentiated and unique vision of how analytics / Applied Intelligence can be applied to solve specific problems that deliver significant business value for our clients.
- Experience working with Singaporean clients, the Singapore government, familiarity with GDPR in Europe, PDPA in Singapore and knowledge of analytics solution ecosystem in Greater China will be an advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.