Brand Learning, now part of Accenture, builds the capabilities of people and organizations in Marketing, Sales, Digital, HR and Leadership to deliver growth. We have partnered with over 160 organizations including Shell, Unilever, PepsiCo, Novartis, HSBC and GSK to help them shape the future and build the capabilities to make it happen in practice.
- Leading and supporting capability programmes. This work provides great variety and includes developing capability strategies, leading-edge tailored marketing processes, tools and techniques through to engaging and inspiring learning experiences and materials. We also facilitate international workshops, events and webinars
- Working with existing and new clients to build strong and enduring trusted partnerships
- Helping support our continued business growth agenda and contributing to our team spirit and unique company culture
- Are you currently a Senior Brand Manager/Marketing Manager/Account Director/Senior Planner in a client company, consultancy or agency recognised for the quality of its marketing thinking building world class brands?
- Do you have first-hand experience of marketing in the current digital era and an understanding of the challenges that face today’s marketers?
- Are you someone who can build big client relationships but equally roll up your sleeves and get the work done? Can you make the complex simple and bring your critical thinking skills to problem solving? Are you able to tell a great story and take your clients on their learning journey?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit and able to develop new ideas in a small, fast growing environment?
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.