Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Products Operating Group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services; Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Infrastructure & Transportation Services, and Air, Freight & Logistics and Travel Services. While disparate, these industries all directly impact the environments in which their customers live and are all central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
As part of the AAPAC Products Industry X.0 team, we help clients to drive innovation and growth by re-inventing their products and services while at the same time unlocking new levels of speed, agility and operational efficiency across the product value chain from design, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain functions. This process requires you to understand how business, technology and operations intersect. You will use your prior experience in industry or consulting to design and implement strategies that can help enhance business process within manufacturing and operations for our clients.
As a Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
Lead the delivery of Innovation consulting projects in manufacturing and supply chain across industries
Engage with clients on identifying client and industry problems, validating hypotheses, and designing and implementing data powered solutions and capabilities to improve business outcomes
Lead in-depth interviews with senior client stakeholders within the organization to understand current processes and imperatives
Curate the manufacturing and supply chain vision for clients harnessing the power of digital
Driving discussions across all levels of the organisation to understand client and industry specific challenges and pain points
Articulating the value of digital to clients, by sharing best practices, leading client examples and context based on industry expertise
Bringing digital to life for the clients by curating immersion and design thinking sessions at our Innovation Hub
Leading the end-to-end implementation of Digital & Innovation solutions to clients, from proposals to solution design and project management (including collaboration among other parts of the Accenture business) to successfully deliver business value
Managing business development opportunities to bring digital solutions and new ways of working to clients
Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
Leading the development of new digital assets for the industrial and manufacturing sector
Developing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure mmn b arket and client relevance
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in industry sectors in Lifescience, Manufacturing and Industrial – with deep manufacturing process knowledge
- A degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated senior stakeholder management experience
- Strong demonstrated experience in manufacturing processes and IT/OT integration
- Strong understanding of OT systems (MES/PLM/SCADA among others)
- An understanding of digital and innovative solutions as they apply to these industries
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Strong end-to-end project management and product development experience
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and able to inspire and motivate others
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.