Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Project delivery: Demonstrating a broad understanding of the client issues, effectively structuring problems, gathering data, conducting interviews and building models, growing a strong understanding of the client organization’s context, organization and technical issues.
- Client interactions: Acting as a credible advisor to client team members, preparing and delivering written and oral communications for client discussion, demonstrating maturity and impeccable professionalism
- Team Interactions: Effectively prioritizes own tasks and ensures quality of own deliverables, demonstrates adaptability in working style, a positive attitude and willingness to help
Your Experience: We’re looking for consultants with,
- Strategy consulting experience in Financial Services preferred but not required
- 3 - 5 years of professional working experience preferably in business consulting for an international firm or in the financial services industry
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject from a leading academic institution [Preferred degree in Sciences or Engineering or Finance or Economics
- A graduate degree in Business or Management topics (e.g. MBA or master’s in finance or Management) is preferred
- Additional experience in one or more of the following areas: Insurance, Capital Markets, Banking.
- Application of consulting skills: Supervising and supports the structuring and on-time delivery of the overall project issues, analyses and deliverables; synthesizing and preparing storylines and cogent documents with minimal supervision; leading project teams across the full range of topics within, our functional practices
- Leadership of projects: Structuring the project plan; ensuring full consistency with Accenture methodologies, communication standards and best practices; tracking progress of the team against the work plan; Ensuring the quality of project deliverables; balancing the competing demands on the team
- Business development: participating in client development efforts, and around engaging clients on business issues and collaborating on the writing of proposals; developing points of view on issues facing the energy industry.
- People Development: Eliciting maximum team performance potential from the team through feedback, coaching and creating opportunities for team members to grow; providing regular feedback to team members highlighting strengths and development needs; motivating team performance
- A university degree in Business or Engineering is required and candidates typically also have an MA, MSc, MBA or PhD degree.
- 5 to 8 years of business consulting in an international firm, or equivalent experience in the industry is preferred (but not required) as is 3 to 5 years of experience in financial services
- Experience in shaping and led engagements in areas like financial services
- Additional experience in one or more of the following areas: FinTech, InsureTech, Insurance, Banking and other financial service related industries.
- Problem solving: structuring, issue identification, data gathering and analysis, synthesis and recommendation development Board / CEO level communication skills, both written and oral in English
- Business judgement, including understanding of client organizations and dynamics
- Client interaction skills, maturity and empathy, and ability to work effectively within a consulting team
- Demonstrated leadership potential and drive
- Strong, well-structured communication skills, both written and oral, including in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.