- Working with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive technology strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy, and more
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop and implement client visions, road maps and governance to address today's business needs and support future growth
- Developing detailed and actionable business cases and plans which reflect our practice’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs
- Developing our thought leadership at the intersect of business and technology
- Mentoring and developing our people
- Digital Strategy: Experience in the business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful executive summaries
- Digital Innovation: Digital-focused experience of identifying and exploiting new value streams enabled by leading edge technologies
- Digital Operating Model: Digital process excellence-oriented experience, operating model design and transformation
- Digital Workforce: People Change experience within a Digital environment, organization design and transformation
- Digital Commercial: Digital commercial background, good knowledge of Digital Service Integrator Models, outsourcing advisory, experience with contract negotiations and service contracts
- Enterprise Architecture: Experience in helping clients establish a vision, roadmap and governance. Experience in Enterprise Architecture tools such as Troux, Mega, Alfabet etc. Exposure to industry frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Application Strategy: Experience in helping client’s re-position their digital & technology portfolio to fuel growth by balancing cost and capability.
- Bachelor’s degree
- You must have proven experience in the development of digital & technology strategies
- Minimum of 6 years’ consulting experience or relevant Digital & Technology Strategy background
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation and curiosity around opportunities and threats posed by innovation and industry convergence
- Knowledge of, and passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Advanced Machine Learning, Internet of Things
- A strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Telecoms, Media, Technology, Life Sciences, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Personal and professional attributes required to work with senior client stakeholders to encourage them to take bold actions and coach them through major change
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem solving excellence
- Equally comfortable in the role of business or digital / technology strategist; able to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of digital / technology strategy
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Commercial management of consulting engagements
- Leadership; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn through executive training at Accenture’s global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Oracle Cloud Inventory Costing & Order Management Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Interaction Designer - Fjord
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - St Louis
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.