Employees in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, managing complex delivery and/or operations and supporting sales activities.
Business and Technology Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Leads analysis and design of the SAP BW/4HANA solution in close cooperation with the client
- Conducts structured testing internally and with users
- Supports the change management process
- Ensures stabilization of the solution and continuous improvement
- Minimum 7-10 years of end-to-end experience in SAP, specializing in SAP BW/4HANA
- Exposure to SAP BW Integrated Planning and/or SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) is a plus
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.