Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Workplace Management & Solutions provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture’s workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture’s business and technology strategies.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Support execution of delivery in line with the overall strategy
· Use technology to manage the planning processes for meeting, including meeting registrations, approvals, budget and actual spend, calendars, meeting logistics, attendee registrations etc.
· Ensure support for assigned events and completion of procurement processes like deposits, purchase orders, billing and final reconciliation
· Establish relationships with internal (cross-functional) groups to ensure consistent delivery of service and resolve all escalations related to meetings or events appropriately
· Establish standard terms and conditions for services providers, benchmark rates and programs and adjust processes or sourced arrangements as appropriate
· Manage relationships and contracts with service providers to deliver value-added services and competitive costs
· Identify and screen potential new suppliers and services and manage the process cost effectively
· Keep knowledge base updated on supplier and sourcing trends and apply new approaches as appropriate
· Monitor and manage compliance with existing policy and recommend changes to align with changing business needs
· Provides support to communicate policy to Accenture personnel and external suppliers
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
· Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.