- As a member of the Industrial IOT & Digital Twin practice, you will be part of a team that develops architectures, processes, products and methodologies and delivers world-class implementation services to our clients.
- You will be a subject matter expert in the field of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Digital Twin/Thread.
- Work closely with Accenture team and key stakeholders to understand requirement, owning technical specifications and architecture design documents.
- Support the sales process from origination to successful closing (including offering fine tuning, solution shaping, proposal preparation, client presentation).
- Understand architecture concepts and patterns applicable to the field of PLM / ALM / MES systems, and passionate about your craft.
- Translate functional architecture of PLM / ALM / MES systems, into corresponding technical architecture.
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management and/or Manufacturing best practices, methods and processes.
- Design and identify suitable integration methods and application configurations to meet functional and integrational requirements.
- Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
- A proven leader capable to drive client engagements, with good verbal communication, problem-solving skills and time management.
- Adapt quickly to an ever-evolving world of IT & OT technologies.
- Mechanical design, Industrial process design, automation, Industrial Analytics.
- Good knowledge and understanding of use cases within the Industrial 4.0/IoT space.
- Technical Presales experience or domain expertise in at least 2 of the following industries:
- Public Sector & Healthcare
- Travel, Transportation and Logistics
- Manufacturing around Automotive or Industrial Equipment.
- Energy & Utilities
- Technology architecture assessments, strategy definition, and blueprints.
- Experience in following PLM Platforms is an advantage: Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience, Siemens Teamcenter or similar platform.
- Experience in following is an advantage: Integration platforms, related IT-OT technologies, incl. PLC, SCADA systems, IoT/M2M Platforms, MRP/MES, PLM or QMS.
- Experience or familiar with IT-OT technologies such as: CoAP, MQTT, APIs and IIOT Middleware technologies (DDS, OPC-UA or BACNET), SCADA, and wireless communication protocols (NBIoT, Zigbee, Sigfox, UWB, RFID, BLE, WIFI).
- Infrastructure & Cloud computing with either: AWS, Azure or Google.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.