- As a member of the Industrial IoT & Digital Manufacturing practice, you will be part of a team that develops architectures, processes, products and methodologies and delivers world-class implementation services to our clients.
- Support the sales process from origination to successful closing (including offering fine tuning, solution shaping, proposal preparation, client presentation).
- Assess client digital manufacturing As-Is and develop To-be solution.
- Develop detailed solutions in digital manufacturing area and evangelize the transformation and strategy across the client organization.
- Identify industry, business and technology / digital trends which can be applied for digital manufacturing area and if appropriate, validate and integrate into digital manufacturing solutions.
- Identify and problem-solve major issues to accelerate evolution into a fully “digital-capable” manufacturing organization.
- Configure and Map User Requirements to the MES (Manufacturing Execution System).
- Architect and design data management strategies for MES implementation and integration with PLC/DCS, ERP/business applications.
- Customer Facing - Be a part of the customer facing development team and offer value in building/helping build POCs/systems in the digital manufacturing space.
- Manufacturing Partners - Work with relevant partners/vendors to help lift-and-shift or re-engineer the existing solutions for Digital Manufacturing as appropriate based on client’s requirements.
- Feasibility studies – assessing the viability of software solutions in the manufacturing landscape.
- Work closely with Accenture team and key stakeholders to understand requirement, owning technical specifications and architecture design documents.
- Design and identify suitable integration methods and application configurations to meet functional and integrational requirements.
- A proven leader capable to drive client engagements, with good verbal communication, problem-solving skills and time management.
- Adapt quickly to an ever-evolving world of IT & OT technologies.
- Good functional knowledge of industrial / consumer manufacturing value chain - particularly in one or more of the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Packaged Goods, Chemicals, Oil and Gas, Food & Beverage, Automotive/Transportation.
- Good functional knowledge of discrete manufacturing and/or process manufacturing operations - including but not limited to the following functions: planning/forecasting, supply management, procurement, sales and operations planning, engineering, production scheduling, maintenance, production controls, quality control, inventory management, supply chain, warehouse and distribution.
- Proven track record and expertise in the application of advanced manufacturing technology, including digital and big data (e.g., Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0).
- Proficient in the MES and Automation landscape and interface to the rest of the manufacturing enterprise.
- Proven expertise in manufacturing suite of applications from one or more of the following vendors: Dassault Systems/Siemens/PTC.
- Strong functional knowledge within the following systems and applications: PLM, APS, ERP, MES, MRP, S&OP / Production Scheduling, Maintenance Management / Scheduling, Labour Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, SCADA/PLC/DCS, Quality and/or Laboratory Management Systems.
- Lean Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement experience and/or certification is a plus.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and related concepts is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.