- Responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process.
- Prepare presentation packs and minutes of meetings for various senior stakeholders and/or forums with updates on the overall program's delivery and underlying issues / risks
- Proactively monitor and track progress of schedules / deliverables against baseline
- Ensure the overall program adherence to the agreed governance, process and standards
- Work with stakeholders / other PMO to ensure the necessary updates into a selected PMO Tool (i.e. Status Report, Issues, Risks, Workplan, Milestones, Dependency, Decisions, Change requests, financials, resource management)
- Escalates Issues / Risks / Dependencies and challenges the adequacy of action plans provided
- Advising Program Managers / Project Managers / PMOs on the best use of project management disciplines / approaches and act as the first point of contact for any program management queries
- Track and maintain the overall financial as well as resource management
- Develop document standards and manage the deployment and adoption across projects / programs / Enterprise portfolio
- Recommend actions to manage interfaces and critical dependencies between the projects / programs / Enterprise portfolio
- Assist projects / programs / Enterprise portfolio community on creation, tracking and timely delivery of key program artefacts - regular Program Status Reports, Issue & Risk Registers, financials. Benefit Realisation Reports etc
- Conduct independent project health assessments to ensure adherence to standards for projects / programs / Enterprise portfolio management.
- Perform quality assurance of various projects / programs / Enterprise portfolio management deliverables as required
- Act as liaison for both external / internal / regulatory audits when required
- Exceptional stakeholders management, communication and influencing skills
- Coach and mentor project / program / enterprise portfolio teams on leadership, methodology, tools and people skills
- Provide Thought Leadership in the Project / Program / Enterprise Portfolio Management function
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, MIS or other Business related fields
- At least 5 to 15 years' experience in Enterprise Portfolio Management Office / Program Management Office / Project Management Office within Financial Services
Professional Skill Requirements
- Broad working experience across Banking and Investment in diverse culture
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools: Visio, word and Power point presentations
- Certified PMI, Prince, Agile Scrum Master (preferred)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.