- The Business Consultant liaises with stakeholders to understand problems and opportunities, and recommends solutions to enable the organization to meet its goals through changes to business processes, policies, information and information systems.
- Provides services in support of LOB, pillar and Enterprise needs as well as expertise in technology and industry trends.
- Responsible for building exceptional relationships with business partners and T&O, as well as the negotiation, preparation/writing, and review and documentation.
- The individuals should be excellent listeners, facilitators, communicators (oral and written), and able to distill the key topics/components/issues from discussions with the business.
- They should be recognized for their knowledge in one or more business or technical processes.
- 7+ years' experience in business consulting in Agile Delivery projects working closely with technology team.
- Have delivered at least one project end to end in any of the leading ecommerce platforms - Hybris experience will be an advantage.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with writing and validating user stories from business requirement.
- Hands-on experience with project collaboration tool such as Confluence/JIRA/SharePoint.
- High level understanding of technology terms but not limited to HTML/JS/JAVA/Responsive design/Service Design/Experience technology.
- Great presentations skills.
- Possess great communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.