Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Owns local client relationship for the Operations contract which covers one or more Operations offerings.
- Responsible for client relationship, Profit and Loss management of the contract, quality and risk with the services provided to the client, strategic positioning for growth and people management on the account.
- Interfaces with the Senior Account leadership and appropriate leadership within the Service Delivery Operations (SDO) organisation.
- Responsible for helping to solution new opportunities, working closely with Solution Architects, Pricing Teams as well as oversee the successful mobilisation of new programs
- Ensure that metrics are being met on programs
- Improve operating efficiency and accuracy by leveraging best practices
- Develop people across teams
- Develop relationship with client counterparts
- Manage / own contract terms and conditions
- Coordinate and manage assigned capability roles
Description of skills requirements, desired work experience, Educational background, special trainings, etc.
- At least 10 years supervisory experience
- Management reporting experience
- Managing measured productivity of team
- Experience managing productivity-driven operations
- Strong feedback and coaching skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly through self-study, classroom, and hands-on experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Be extra savvy with Power Point and Excel, and be comfortable presenting to Senior Leadership
- General knowledge of human resources policies and procedures
- Ability to organize staff and supervise workload for maximum efficiency
- Makes independent decisions, which have major day-to-day impact in area of responsibility, and may influence direction of other areas.
- Accountable for results of work to both Accenture and client.
- Responsible for medium-term Sales planning, objective setting, and development of new Sales and Revenue pipeline within area of responsibility, through interpretative judgment.
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issues and provides alternative scenarios.
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints.
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility, against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Responsible for fulfillment of contractual obligations/completion of deliverables within own area of responsibility.
- Accountable for performance against financial parameters, and monitors and reports on budgetary aspects within the account. May have significant input to budget setting/financial proposals and reviews.
- Initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across sphere of influence.
- Leads and manages a team, typically delivering results through others.
- Allocates resources and responsibilities across team to deliver business results and develop team members.
- Manages and ensures consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, resources and performance management within area of responsibility.
- Evaluates direct reports, and provides formal counseling and mentoring to staff.
- Required to develop broad business and industry acumen, and to use this knowledge to initiate and/or develop client relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years Account Management experience
- Minimum of 7 years Consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience in a services business
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Cash Applications New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
SAP SCM Test Lead
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.