Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Role & Responsibilities
Account Delivery Manager professionals work as trusted client advisors, bringing together Accenture's expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions and to solve our clients' most critical business needs. They bring together the right Accenture team to drive profitable sales growth, expand Accenture's footprint, ensure profitable delivery and influence the client's strategy. They are not only responsible for Sales & Revenues, they are also accountable for the Delivery of the Contract, and need to be involved in the day to day delivery of the programs they are responsible for.
- Owns local client relationship for the Operations contract which covers one or more Operations offerings.
- Responsible for client relationship, Profit and Loss management of the contract, quality and risk with the services provided to the client, strategic positioning for growth and people management on the account.
- Interfaces with the Senior Account leadership and appropriate leadership within the Service Delivery Operations (SDO) organisation.
- Responsible for helping to solution new opportunities, working closely with Solution Architects, Pricing Teams as well as oversee the successful mobilisation of new programs
- Ensure that metrics are being met on programs
- Improve operating efficiency and accuracy by leveraging best practices
- Develop people across teams
- Develop relationship with client counterparts
- Manage / own contract terms and conditions
- Coordinate and manage assigned capability roles