Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Role & Responsibilities
What responsibilities will you have?
- Lead key Learning teams, in the planning and execution of learning delivery.
- Manage and develop team providing coaching and supervision, while also developing self and L&D knowledge.
- Support Learning Team and Leadership with communicating to Learning & Development stakeholders
- Support Delivery Leadership in advising Learning Team on the course delivery and operational strategy to ensure that courses can be delivered within delivery model parameters.
- Works with Delivery Leadership to ensure consistency across EMEA, APAC & US to and close knowledge gaps between regions.
- Supports Schedulers, Coordination and Orientation team as needed with vendor and facility engagement.
- Engage with Learning Teams to finalize demand plan details.
- Manage cost drivers and financial implications at the course and session level.
- End-to-end learning delivery management, including planning, estimating, and resourcing.
- Defines standards and recommend methods for improving learning assets and coordinate process improvements efforts.
- Oversee daily task load for scheduling and coordination activities, ensuring quality and efficient delivery.
- Support Learning Management System admins and Schedulers in triaging and/or resolving tasks/tickets related to Learning Ops, within defined SLA.
- Provide executive presentations and briefings on learning outcomes/reports.
- Escalates delivery issues to Learning Operations along with viable alternative solutions