- Lead key Learning teams, in the planning and execution of learning delivery.
- Manage and develop team providing coaching and supervision, while also developing self and L&D knowledge.
- Support Learning Team and Leadership with communicating to Learning & Development stakeholders
- Support Delivery Leadership in advising Learning Team on the course delivery and operational strategy to ensure that courses can be delivered within delivery model parameters.
- Works with Delivery Leadership to ensure consistency across EMEA, APAC & US to and close knowledge gaps between regions.
- Supports Schedulers, Coordination and Orientation team as needed with vendor and facility engagement.
- Engage with Learning Teams to finalize demand plan details.
- Manage cost drivers and financial implications at the course and session level.
- End-to-end learning delivery management, including planning, estimating, and resourcing.
- Defines standards and recommend methods for improving learning assets and coordinate process improvements efforts.
- Oversee daily task load for scheduling and coordination activities, ensuring quality and efficient delivery.
- Support Learning Management System admins and Schedulers in triaging and/or resolving tasks/tickets related to Learning Ops, within defined SLA.
- Provide executive presentations and briefings on learning outcomes/reports.
- Escalates delivery issues to Learning Operations along with viable alternative solutions
- Project management and event planning experience
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Partnering and building relationships with client leadership
- Ability to prioritize conflicting requirements and time management
- Ability to gather, analyze and formulate conclusions on data
- People management and team working experience
- Cost estimating and financial analysis
- Critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-cultural awareness and English language proficiency required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.