- Incredible aptitude to empathize with our business partners and their customers.
- Ability to facilitate product ideation/discovery in extremely ambiguous situations, with participants who have no idea why they are doing it until they are half way through it.
- Confidence with techniques such as:
- Persona development
- UX Design Thinking
- Paper (whiteboard) Prototyping
- Story Mapping
- Other ideation techniques
- Ability to facilitate small teams of software engineers to rapidly develop software prototypes, potentially launching them into minimally viable products.
- Ability to facilitate other matrixed teams in the organization on general agile disciplines and/or product design.
- Influence people without direct authority.
- Collaborate across the organization.
- Ability to Deliver Results (Quality & Benefits).
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence and communicate at all levels of the global organization and cross-function/platform.
- Relationship building expertise with ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, customers and external alliances.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse teams and personalities.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with proven ability to effectively present to Executives.
- Self-reliant, assertive and passionate.
- Strong strategic thinking, prioritization, facilitation and problem solving skills.
- Established skills in identifying needs, developing and applying strategies to address change management issues.
Skills And Qualifications
- At least 10 years of application and technical architecture experience.
- At least 5 years of Architecture advisory services.
- Experience in enterprise architecture, liquid applications, new and emerging IT, analytics and big data are an advantage.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong project, program and team management skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.