- Lead all technical development work, across front-end and back-end
- Work with industry teams to understand requirements, estimate and scope out projects
- Work with our consultants during planning, discovery and production phase
- Create rapid high-fidelity prototypes using UI Frameworks while working with creative teams.
- Where required, create UI designs/mockups/wireframes in collaboration with our Design team
- Work with back-end development team to create and optimize solution.
- Optimize code for performance.
- Comment code and produce documentation to industry standards as needed.
- Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.)
- At least 4+ years of experience in building Applications, with both front-end and back-end components
- At least 2+ years of experience with React JS and/or Angular JS
- Strong experience working with back-end database design, working with technologies like MongoDB, noSQL, and/or other equivalent technologies
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts
- Strong hands on knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, ES6+
- Hands on experience in developing mobile applications in iOS and/or Android
- Experience in developing quick prototypes
- Fair understanding of React Native and/or Cordova/PhoneGap/Ionic
- Strong understanding of the React Virtual DOM, JSX and API
- Worked with UI libraries like Material-UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap or similar
- Good understanding of CSS in JS, aka scoped-css or Styled Components
- Experience on working with front-end build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Comfortable with one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Swift, PHP
- Exposure to Design tools like Sketch, Adobe XD/Illustrator or Affinity Designer
- Exposure to UX and some working UX experience
- Experience participating in hackathons/running a programming blog/does freelance programming in spare time
- DevOps skills like good understanding of Shell commands, deployment, system updates, security configurations of web servers and Docker configurations
- A great opportunity for you to take part in this journey that we’re embarking on and help shape the culture at Accenture Products
- To work with the best and most innovative people in the business and the leading companies in their domain
- Excellent possibilities for working across various industries, in a highly client-facing environment
- Exponential learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow as both a person and a professional
- We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer and besides locally, you have opportunities on a global level too.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.