Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Functions career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The HR Lead provides client-centric HR leadership to our largest and most complex client account teams. The HR Lead partners with global account leadership and is a member of the leadership team working to understand client account goals, setting overall HR strategy and collaborating across the HR organization to evaluate business needs and deliver HR solutions.
They coach and advise account / engagement leads and employees when needed in people matters and coordinate and deliver HR activities across the account, within and outside of the GU. In their lead role, they partner with HR Business Partners, Regional COE and Delivery teams to deliver value-added solutions and services to the account.
Most importantly, they are based onsite with the client and works as a trusted partner to deliver harmonized HR strategy and support for both Accenture and client employees. This would include growth of the client account, HR service delivery on issues and resolutions, as well as employee engagement and overall talent strategy.
- Accountable for Account talent management and development
- Oversight of Account on-boarding, orientation, integration
- Facilitate annual performance management activities for account
- Provide performance support and coaching at the worksite
- Work with HR Business Partners to evaluate account needs and propose HR solutions
- Drives Account wide engagement programs working to understand/sustain/improve employee engagement and maximize retention
- Provide oversight of all major HR processes from a client perspective and work toward an aligned, harmonized approach to managing talent
- Monitor and evaluate HR trends highlighting implications for the client
- Accountable for the coordination and delivery of human resource activities across the account
- Act as liaison with appropriate HR leadership and other HR teams
- Identify People programs to put in place
- Participate in recruitment and performance management of HR team members
- Provide coaching and guidance on career development of team members (training, supervision, evaluation)
Advisory and Coaching
- Advise client account leadership regarding HR aspects of key business strategies, issues and decisions and potential problem areas
- Coach and advise account and engagement leads and employees (when necessary) in people matters relevant to the account and business segment at the worksite
- Advise Account leadership in career development activities
- Effectively coach/counsel others
People Initiatives & Team building
- Responsible for working with the Client in coordinating all people program efforts, optimizing employee engagement and work experience, across the account
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
- Responsible for engagement of team members and a unified HR front with the client team to support the entire account.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Determine appropriate HR team model to maximize HR support in context of overall account needs
- Lead/participate in setting account-wide Human Capital Strategy and people initiatives
- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management related discipline.
- A Human Resources designation/certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years Human Resources generalist experience or business role providing deep insight into HR related matters
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years HR service delivery management experience
- Ability to provide on-site support at client location
- Demonstrated experience delivering competitive industry best practice HR solutions
- Experience creating successful and productive high level working relationships as a means of driving strategy, solution development and services delivery
- Significant work experience at executive and/or senior management level (program management, project management and sales experience)
- Extensive experience in management of global or geographically distributed teams
- A high degree of business acumen including an understanding of the financial implications of HR services / solutions and how that subsequently impacts other business functions of the account
- Ability to develop HR strategy for large scale, growing client accounts or projects
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of client business and industry
- Innovative problem solving and decision making
- Strong coaching/partnering capability combined with a demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong and clear communication skills, and to be able to adapt styles to project business confidence and presence in order to create a compelling vision.
- Able to develop enduring, trusted relationships internally and externally, and to be able to leverage on these networks for the benefit of the team and client.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.