- Manage and grow a portfolio of Managed Security Services business and associated market offerings.
- Manage and work with security solution architects and collaborate with other subject matter experts and delivery centers to originate opportunities and to create compelling and differentiated managed security solutions and value propositions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the account teams and client stakeholders.
- Identify customer needs and understand business goals to envisage the high-level solution and winning strategy.
- Develop detailed security transformation and operations opportunities based on the capabilities, standardized tools, processes and partner technology with the security architects and other technology partners.
- Drive and involve in the proposal, solution presentations and discussions.
- Conduct and follow through the sales process to accomplish the closure.
- Bring new ideas and innovation to lead the team.
- Manage the delivery of MSS service to our clients – delivery lead for MSS engagements, ensure service quality and meet SLAs, client executive level stakeholder management and reporting, escalation point for service issues
- Experience in security industry with strong successful track records.
- Broad security technology knowledge in managed cyber defense, identity and compliance areas; with strong experience in security operations and services
- Strong problem-solving, self-motivation and team management skills.
- Strong customer-service focus.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with other teams and clients
- Able to work in geographically dispersed virtual multi-team environment to achieve the best outcomes
- Able to support the development of pricing models and Statements of Work where appropriate
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.