Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Managed Security Services Lead
Do you want to help companies and governments prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create integrated, practical solutions that are tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry — solutions that clients can put in place immediately. Whether defending against known threats, quickly detecting and responding to the unknown or running an entire security operations center, we help harden organizations and make it extremely difficult for even the most sophisticated cyber adversaries to succeed.
Accenture Technology – Managed Security Services
Accenture Managed Security Services (MSS) provide organizations with the ability to rapidly scale security and compliance operations. Accenture MSS supports the digital enterprise by providing innovative technologies, top security talent and an operating model that is designed to provide measurable business outcomes. Our global cyber labs and cyber fusion centers offer one-stop access to a broad range of innovative and market-leading cybersecurity services.
Managed cyber defense - Minimize the risk of digital business disruptions caused by cyber threats. We provide fully managed global cybersecurity operations capabilities that can detect and respond to advanced cyber-attacks.
Managed digital identity - We bring innovative approaches and experience in managing your access management processes and identity management systems. We offer a full lifecycle of flexible digital identity services that can handle large-scale user identities across diverse landscapes. Focus your own security talent on strategic initiatives, while we drive efficiencies via process automation, allowing you to do more with less.
Managed application - Achieve secure applications, compliant environments, and safe-guarded systems development with industrialized and repeatable processes. We help our clients achieve business and operational resilience using industry leading tools and formal methods.
The Managed Security Services Lead (MSS Lead) is responsible for leading and supporting the operation and growth of Managed Security Services business for the ASEAN region, and working closely with the Account and Sales teams to qualify and drive the corresponding sales opportunities. In order to drive the sales opportunities, the MSS Lead plays a critical client-facing role to help clients to understand their business requirements and to work with the architects to formulate the right solution to achieve the desired client outcomes. The MSS lead is also responsible for the delivery of the MSS service at each of the accounts for the ASEAN region.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of Managed Security Services business and associated market offerings.
- Manage and work with security solution architects and collaborate with other subject matter experts and delivery centers to originate opportunities and to create compelling and differentiated managed security solutions and value propositions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the account teams and client stakeholders.
- Identify customer needs and understand business goals to envisage the high-level solution and winning strategy.
- Develop detailed security transformation and operations opportunities based on the capabilities, standardized tools, processes and partner technology with the security architects and other technology partners.
- Drive and involve in the proposal, solution presentations and discussions.
- Conduct and follow through the sales process to accomplish the closure.
- Bring new ideas and innovation to lead the team.
- Manage the delivery of MSS service to our clients – delivery lead for MSS engagements, ensure service quality and meet SLAs, client executive level stakeholder management and reporting, escalation point for service issues