Ideally you will have
- At least 6+ years of experience in building Front-end Applications.
- At least 2+ years of experience with React JS and/or Angular JS.
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Strong hands on knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, ES6+.
- Strong understanding of the React Virtual DOM, JSX and API.
- Hands on experience on REST APIs, GraphQL and WebSocket.
- Experience with a State-management framework like Redux (with middleware) or MobX.
- Comfortable with concepts like Container/Presentation components, Higher Order Components.
- Worked with UI libraries like Material-UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap or similar.
- Good understanding of CSS in JS, aka scoped-css or Styled Components.
- Unit testing with Karma + Mocha or Jest.
- Experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache or similar.
- Experience on working with frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp.
- Exposure to Style Guides, Atomic Design.
- Exposure to Design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
Additional good to have
- Comfortable with one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Swift, PHP.
- DevOps skills like good understanding of Shell commands, deployment, system updates, security configurations of web servers and Docker configurations.
- Fair understanding of React Native and/or Cordova/PhoneGap/Ionic.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.