In light of growing business demand, Accenture has decided to strengthen its management consulting for its Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) practice across ASEAN.
In particular, Accenture is looking to hire an experienced management consulting consultant to its transformation agenda of its key clients across a range of area(s) from Digital and Customer Experience Transformation, Operation Improvement, or Finance Transformation.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Manages medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Drive consulting engagements, managing teams and directing efforts based on seniority and experience.
- At least 3 years of industry/consulting experience for Consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience working in consulting environment
- Have excellent academic skills
- Previous experience with the communications sector
- Prior experience in related consulting engagements in some of the area(s) below:
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Customer Experience Strategy and Transformation
- Operation & Process improvements
- Finance & Enterprise Performance Management
- Outstanding interpersonal and client/stakeholder management skills
- Of particular interest are strong experience in delivering complex consulting engagements across strategy and operations
- Possess excellent data gathering and analysis skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.