- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility include
- Analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Demonstrate ability to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills).
- Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating and or navigating the organization environment towards desired outcomes
- Able to design and solution technology solutions directly with the C-Suite towards achieving desired business outcomes
- Comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
- Has the flexibility to either work independently or lead a team at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries
- Ability to sell and deliver large scale digital transformation programmed
- Expertise in any of the following industries, or any other industries with innovative sales and distribution models that could be applied to Financial Services
- Banking and/or Wealth Management
- Capital Markets – Investment Banking, Stock Exchange
- Insurance – Life and/or General Insurance
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc) is ideal
- Minimum of 2 -3 years of prior and recent experience defining, planning or leading transformational initiatives in a consulting or professional services firm(s)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as part of corporate strategy or transformational initiatives.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior and recent functional experience with Branch Network / Retail Stores, Contact Center, Mobile & Online Banking user applications such as CRM, policy/account, knowledge management, lead management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer experience, traditional and digital marketing, sales, or service
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS or related)
- Ability to travel as required, and be assigned on overseas assignments 50% - 80% of the time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Operating model design and technology roadmap formation
- Traditional and digital marketing and customer analytics (next best action).
- Omni-channel distribution models and digital sales / ecommerce
- Marketing / Digital Marketing operating model
- Direct distribution models (digital and contact center) strategy and transformation
- Front office technology and solution architecture
- Marketing automation & analytics
- Interactive marketing, analytics and Big Data
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent large scale programme management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.