Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world and more specifically here in ASEAN. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture's Financial Services Customer Insight & Growth Practice helps the Chief Marketing Officers and Heads of Retail, Distribution, and Digital at Financial Services organizations enhance customer engagement, grow revenues, cut cost-to serve, and stay ahead of the market.
Our unique blend of innovative digital thinking, financial services expertise and market-leading technology is coupled with a comprehensive breadth of skills, a global footprint, and a network of over 50,000 financial services professionals with wide-ranging experience in developing, delivering and leading strategies and solutions. These capabilities and assets enable us to generate growth and create new business models that drive high performance across our clients’ organizations.
In this role, you will be part of our Financial Services Customer Insight & Growth practice in ASEAN and expected to work seamlessly within Accenture and with our clients to shape and implement a Customer Experience solution that addresses our clients’ business needs.
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility include:
- Analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Shaping of business solutions working directly with the CMO and/or Business Heads
- Demonstrate ability to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills).
- Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating and or navigating the organisation environment towards desired outcomes
- Comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
- Has the flexibility to either work independently or lead a team at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries
- Ability to sell and deliver large scale digital transformation programmes
- Min 10 years of relevant experience for Senior Managers (preferably in Consulting)
- Min 7 years of relevant experience for Managers (preferably in Consulting)
- Min 3 years of relevant experience for Consultants (preferably in Consulting)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS or related)
- Expertise in any of the following industries, or any other industries with innovative sales and distribution models that could be applied to Financial Services
- Banking and/or Wealth Management
- Capital Markets – Investment Banking, Stock Exchange
- Insurance – Life and/or General Insurance
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc) is ideal
- Prior and recent experience defining, planning or leading transformational initiatives in a consulting or professional services firm(s)
- Experience as part of corporate strategy or transformational initiatives.
- Prior and recent functional experience with Branch Network/ Retail Stores, Contact Center, Mobile & Online Banking user applications such as CRM, policy/ account, knowledge management, lead management
- Experience in customer experience, traditional and digital marketing, sales, or service
- Ability to travel as required, and be assigned on overseas assignments 50% - 80% of the time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Preferred Domain Expertise/ Skills:
- Distribution model design, and strategic roadmap formation.
- Distribution strategy and operating model design and roadmap formation.
- Traditional and digital marketing and customer analytics (next best action).
- Omni-channel distribution models and digital sales/ ecommerce
- Marketing/ Digital Marketing operating model
- Branch model/ format design/ network planning
- Direct distribution models (digital and contact center) strategy and transformation
- Digital bank business models
- Marketing automation & analytics
- Interactive marketing, analytics and Big Data
- CRM/ SFDC functional/ program skills
Professional Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent large scale programme management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.