Role: ServiceNow technical Consultant
The Technical Consultant (TC) is an integral part of the services organization and a customer facing representative of the company. The TC is responsible for ensuring that the company’s products are implemented within a customer’s organization in such a way as to meet or exceed a customer’s reasonable expectations of the solution’s technical and business benefits.
The TC holds Technical responsibility for applications across the delivery of our ServiceNow engagements. This includes control of technical scope, adherence to scope and implementation in-line with best practice across all engagements.
Work with the delivery team to understand the solution that has been scoped and the specific client requirements, to ensure a seamless delivery.
Understand the survey process and our expectations throughout the project
Ensure technical delivery is in line with the agreed scope
Raise risks and issues
- Qualify and maintain accreditations as a ServiceNow specialist in at least four (4) separate accreditations.
- Hold ServiceNow certification in System Administration and Implementation Specialist
- Work towards becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) lead for a specific technical specialty, taking the lead on building methodologies and sharing knowledge across the Delivery Team.
- Maintains sufficient technical capability and current best practice knowledge to be able to implement and administer all the company’s core products with an advanced level of knowledge in at least one specialist area.
- Establishes credible advisor relationships with customers and colleagues alike on all technical matters relating to the company’s products.
- For the assigned components of the engagement:
- Understands, produces and maintains all relevant project documentation.
- Implements all technical aspects of service delivery to the highest level of quality (measured against customer expectations).
- Supports less experienced or more junior colleagues assigned to the same engagement.
- Assists the services sales process when a higher level of technical knowledge is required
- Feeds back customer views regarding the company’s products to the appropriate internal groups to enable continuous improvement.
- Solves problems, prioritizes own schedule and delivers within potentially high pressure business environments as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Actively listens, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input whilst demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentational) appropriate for both a Business and Technical audience, clarifying own understanding and that of others.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.