Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Role & Responsibilities
Role: ServiceNow Technical Specialist
As a ServiceNow technical specialist, you will be part of ServiceNow implementation teams across the ASEAN region. This role requires application/process design, and implementation of various ServiceNow modules or custom application development.
You will be provided an opportunity to take on unique challenges, and collaborate with Clients and internal Project teams to turn those challenges into shippable products. You will serve as the authoritative source on technical aspects of ServiceNow and demonstrate proficiency in solving challenges in design using ServiceNow out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible before resorting to customisation. This skill will be further leveraged on to build prototypes where required in both IT and non-IT areas.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on ServiceNow functionality to guide project teams in performing functional designs
- Clarify and assist with technical and application configuration queries
- Provide technical validation of functional designs e.g. whether customisations are necessary or out of box ServiceNow features can meet the requirements.
- Provide guidance on ServiceNow’s best practices
- Document technical design specifications based on business and functional specifications
- Configuring / customizing ServiceNow based on client’s business requirements
- Designing and building of prototypes based on abstract ideas to shape concepts into reality
- Support pre-sales activities by designing and building mock-ups or prototypes to help drive Client discussions
- ServiceNow module implementations
- Articulate functional and technical designs to both Project and Client leadership
- Workflow driven Automation / Integration with other applications for Request fulfilment activities to improve speed of delivery and reduce human intervention.