- Anticipate and address skills shortages, excess capacity and client project resource requirements on a regular and timely basis
- Understand the internal and external talent landscape of the business group and anticipating challenges relating to workforce planning purposes
- Understand short-term and long-term business expansion plans in order to develop a talent supply strategy for the Business Group – this includes a variation of Capacity Planning, Talent Planning, and / or Skills Planning
- Manage talent metrics to ensure productivity across the business group
- Partner with business / client leadership teams in order to create innovative strategies for talent fulfillment in the business group
- Execute Career Management programs and processes and understand Career Development assets / tools content and educate supervisors
- Implement & Coordinate the performance achievement process
- Support and advise executives on HR policy, ensuring compliance to company policies
- Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues as well as provide guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve personnel issues
- Serves as an advisor / coach to line managers on people-related matters such as employee performance, employee relations and new initiatives etc.
- Facilitates employee engagement, people programs and activities by coaching line managers and providing advisory support to executives
- Team with other HR partners to share and implement best practices
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of professional work experience
- Prior experience in delivering HR services to internal / external clients
- Exposure to broad range of HR generalist responsibilities (employee engagement, people development, etc)
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of resource planning decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
- Knowledge and appreciation of a project’s perspective on demand requirements, and ability to communicate status, challenges, action / support needed from the project
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with HR and project teams collaboratively to address challenges
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.