Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Role & Responsibilities
A Consultant in the Accenture Operations – Media Management practice will be an individual with around 5-7 years media experience gained with a media agency.
He/she will lead project teams to provide media analysis and consultancy advice to a number of large advertiser clients across ASEAN, focusing on media optimization. This will result in substantial media value improvements and savings which can be objectively measured and a source of major strategic advantage to our clients.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Manage a number of blue chip client relationships;
- Interact primarily with senior client and agency personnel helping them optimize their marketing investments;
- Transform client vision into concrete business requirements;
- Contextualize the benefits of better media management;
- Liaise with a number of media agency management working with them on client analysis;
- Work with day-to-day media teams, as well as working within cross-functional teams when required;
- Liaise with off-shore support and local teams;
- Control quality;
- Provide the delivery to clients in the efficient and effective manner