Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Support the Finance Transition Services (FTS) practice by implementing standard finance tools and processes, enforcing operational excellence & highest compliance standards, and driving profitability growth. Through effective change management plans, FTS CFM transforms existing or acquired financial management processes bringing them in line with Accenture standards. FTS CFM professionals work with Senior Management throughout the firm, across all Operating Groups, Growth Platforms, and Geographies.
A Finance Transition Services (FTS) AM can expect to work on the following deal profiles:
- Large Consulting or Outsourcing contracts in start-up phase
- Poorly performing financial contracts with enhanced complexity or risk
- A short-term CFM Delivery role that fulfills a capacity or capability gap
- Finance integration activities on Ventures and Acquisitions / Divestitures
Deliver and manage quality standard financial and operational activities and processes, both on individual and portfolios of contracts:
- Appropriate digital tool set-up to satisfy all reporting and invoicing needs
- Invoicing and collections management, consistent with contractual requirements
- Forecast management activities (record to report)
- Track and report time-report submissions, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with firm/client expense policy
- Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, and any other expense charges to program budget
Execute account financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of contract/project financial records
- Provide new business support with sound pricing fundamentals for new and extended opportunities
- Perform or assist with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Support and execute business/account level forecasting process, including ad hoc and internal stakeholder management requests
- Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
- Perform Inventory and Receivables management, including monitoring of variances and follow-up on discrepancies
- Execute/assist with balance sheet accountability, including tracking of capital assets and technology rental equipment, hardware/software costs, and other items
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting OR Other business degree with 9 credit hours of Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in a financial role
- Project based Accounting experience
- Experience with Revenue and US GAAP
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Proven ability to work independently
and as a team member
to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
customer service skills
organizational and analytical skills
knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
forecasting and budgeting
literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- Ability to travel 50%
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.