- Experience implementing security solution on IT project
- Support project team and working with the client to coordinate and manage security requirements, issues and risks as part of project implementation
- Experience in IT Security with knowledge of Identity Management and SOP documentation
- Support the Security Team in the development and implementation of Security CRs on the IHiS account
- Experience in integrating Oracle IAM components
- Experience in implementing single sign-on solutions for web based applications utilizing username/password, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, ADFS and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the Oracle IAM platform
- Ability to work individually and good experience on Java
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Cloud Security Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Annapolis Junction
USA TX - Irving
Test Engineering Associate Manager (Multiple Positions)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.