Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Financial Services Operating
Group serve the largest financial services companies from the banking,
insurance and capital market sectors. They help clients to achieve high
performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market
differentiation trough digitalization and back-office automation.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise - strategic, industry, functional, technical - in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
The Management Consulting Senior Manager – Finance Transformation would assist in the implementation of Finance Transformation in Banking and Insurance covering general ledger, subledgers, planning and consolidation
- Manage project work or selected work streams in Finance Transformation service line
- Supervise a project team in all aspect of the Transformation delivery
- Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of project implementation, integration business process redesign, communication and training, etc.
- Work with client's business units, including Risk Management, IT, Internal Audit, Legal, Strategic Planning, Risk Analytics and Finance to gain thorough understanding of the finance processes
- Identify, define and document complex business specifications for Finance platforms and procedures
- Maintain contact with client management, assume leadership role in pursuit teams, and participate in all aspects of the proposal development process
- Lead/ assist in the development of new intellectual capital for Accenture's Finance Transformation practice, conduct leading edge research on white papers, support development of marketing collateral, and assist in publishing articles in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into Accenture's staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities and actively participate in building a practice and training in Accenture's Finance Transformation service line